Friday, April 15, 2011

Moving Comfort Women's Alexis Print Bra

Moving Comfort Women's Alexis Print Bra

sports bra Do not feel smooshed again. Number of short films known as the brilliant, built form, which is ready for any physical challenge. We created this bra with seamless cups full backing to support the tissues and a healthy dose of modesty, Moving Comfort brand, color * Body. 88% polyester / 12% spandex. 92% polyester / 8% spandex: Mesh. Power mesh nylon spandex 82% / 18% of the Mountain
It's my new favorite sports bra! I like that the straps are adjustable and that the "Racer Back" is a sieve and keep my back in a very hot and sweaty. I also like the neckline a bit higher than other bra bra that makes me feel more comfortable knowing my neck does not appear when I'm in the middle of a strong spin-class leaning on a bicycle. I mainly use the bra with running and cycling, and playing really keep everything in place, breathing well, see ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment