Thursday, April 14, 2011

Moving Comfort Women's Alexis Bra

Moving Comfort Women's Alexis Bra

sports bra Smoosh never feel again. This thin attached how many bright, composed as it is ready for any physical challenge. We created this bra with seamless cups have cushioned support for stabilizing the movement of tissue and a dose of modesty Comfort brand, * color-keyed. 82% polyester / 18% spandex. 92% polyester / 8% spandex: Grid. Lining: 82% nylon Powermesh / 18% spandex
I love this bra. After reading other reviews, I made a medium and fine. I am a 36A. Manipulation without breaking. Belts are good for me, but they are narrow and can be a problem for those in C + cup. It's my new bra favorite sport! I like that the straps are adjustable and that the "pilot-back has a filter to keep your back to get hot and sweaty. I also like the neckline a bit higher than other bra, I feel comfo ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment