Thursday, April 14, 2011

3-pack, Shirred Front Sport Bras, Fruit of the Loom

3-pack, Shirred Front Sport Bras, Fruit of the Loom

sports bra Fruit of the Loom 3-Pack style pleated sports bras are perfect for light activity, sitting, or layers. Classic pullover style. 2 layers before and offers to support insurance coverage. . Gathered at the front for the development and racerback keeps straps available, the brand Fruit of the cotton sweater LoomEasy Style2 wear spandex and folds forward and the front area of ​​training and support.Shirred place.One Racerback holds straps each consisting of: Gray, White and Black.3 pack of exceptional quality!
I have a hard time finding bras that fit me right. I have a very broad back and breast size normal. With regular arm, they all tend to "drive" back and I feel very uncomfortable. For this reason, I turned to the style of sports bra. These fruits of the neck fit me perfectly Loom and secure. They will stay back and be where they should not. I recommend this Bra ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment