Thursday, April 14, 2011

Goddess Women's Sport Bra

Goddess Women's Sport Bra

sports bra Goddess Style 5056th average impact, no wire bra sport. Built in microfiber. Back stretch adjustable straps. non-stretch center gore. 3 column, 3 row hook and back closure. Stretch back wings. . Ideal for walking, cycling, low impact in the medium term, the goddess of the brand, color *, X-Static lining provides good cup of antibiotic use and spandex moisture adjustment washStrap propertiesHand support and comfortSri LunkaSpandex,, 8% spandex, nylon, polyester, 73% polyester amide, polyester, polyester 19%
I searched for years for a sports bra could bounce control. This is the only one who has worked for me. It's not completely stop all movements, but can walk and is now skip the endless pain. I am a 38 DDD to a G as a function of style. I would say that the bra should work for all women my size or smaller. The only negative I could say ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment