Friday, April 15, 2011

Lily of France Women's Keep Her Cool Sport Underwire Bra #2151715

Lily of France Women's Keep Her Cool Sport Underwire Bra #2151715

sports bra Fire Lily's best results wash hand FranceFor dark colors separately and dry cleaning, do not use bleach ironIndonesiaMoisture wick fabric shoulder, Cups, Straps: center front 86% polyester 14% spandex, central defender side, rear: 85% nylon, padded bra SpandexLightly 15% and lift the Cup
I bought this bra for my wife. She loves it! It is very comfortable, he said that the flight carried 20 hours, it felt good to them. He also said that it is easy to remove after a workout, not like bra and racerback sports in which they seem to stick to their skin when they were wet. She wants me to buy more!, Stepped into the sports bra when I bought the brand for years. He has a great support, good looks and well built - a component of quality. I could not find in local stores here in Florida, so I went online and was happy about it and some othe ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment