Thursday, April 14, 2011

adidas ClimaCool Racerback Bra (Black)

adidas ClimaCool Racerback Bra (Black)

sports bra # 234992.BK racerback bra with ClimaCool moisture control. 88/12 polyester / Lycra. Imported. Adidas, are black, cool comfort Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
I wear a bra, and I'm going into my training program in the gym. Maintains and supports very well. I love how the resistance to moisture. Regardless of what other reviewers say it works perfectly for the size of C
I've never had a problem, and even wear a bra if they do not work
how convenient it is. very supportive, just not put it in the oven,
that in all sports bra ..I found that this point be made directly to women with small breasts. Mine did not fit any size. They were from the side or from below, and what they wear at home. What in the gym, it was not. They went on and on. The reaction of sense came out. ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment