Thursday, April 14, 2011

CW-X Women's Xtra Support Zip Running Bra

CW-X Women's Xtra Support Zip Running Bra

sports bra perfect bra for active women, the additional support larger cup sizes need. Represents a value of flattery and support the activities of the medium or high impact, CW-X brand *, color, specific measures in support of five points for the optimization of web motion control, reinforced knit / mesh webbingCoolmax greet + lycra mesh front panels for breathability and stretch band wickingWide moisture, stretch mesh internal venting channel bustSports bra designed for larger sizes (up to 40DD) and back hook system loop
This is a good sports bra, and nothing moves, and the airflow is good. I am a long bike ride and it worked well for me. It's great to have the zipper on the front, when I'm riding, I'm not having to do with locks behind me happy. In addition, look at my other shirt, sports bra, I tried to normal contrast.

All I have a problem with (and again ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment