Thursday, April 14, 2011

Champion Jogbra Action-Shape Sports Bra Womens

Champion Jogbra Action-Shape Sports Bra Womens

sports bra Designed for intense activity, as JogBra action sports bra features a soft and breathable structure, moisture management bra completely built inside gives you the support you need. Champion brand, black, 86% nylon, 14% Lycra ® spandex, polyester cotton wing60%, 40% cotton slip activityStretch cupsIntense straps43%, 43% polyester, 14% Lycra ® Spandex body
I have 2 of these bras because I think he came out and always positive, since the day I joined them. This is by far the sports bra is more out there. I am a runner and has always been fragmented, and this jacket is the trick, do not bounce. Worth the money. They last forever and I wash and dry, and yet years later still a great !!!!!, do not spend a lot of fasteners. I just a cheap sports bra, I have no intention of Motio ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment