Thursday, April 14, 2011

Champion Women's Fitness Cami Bra

Champion Women's Fitness Cami Bra

sports bra Support through the cotton mesh for ventilation. It has an adjustable front style with racerback straps in satin. Chafe resistant flat seams., Mark Champion, black, wear-resistant adjustable straps washableRacerback SeamsImportedMachine Apartment
Great bra! Comfortable and holds well. This is not the first nor the last who buy them. They run a little "small so if you're average, then get a. It is the perfect bra for me. He has great coverage, but not much. Usually you feel suffocated in training bras but I could use all the time. It is so easy, and the perfect amount of support. Fortunately, I know the right size for me, but otherwise I would not recommend buying online. I am 36 ยบ C adjustments to great perfection. I bought this for my pregnancy and that fits very comfortably. I like the bands, which are without a bra, like, too. This is a small cut low, but ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment