Thursday, April 14, 2011

Microfiber Single Strap Bra Top, Beige-L

Microfiber Single Strap Bra Top, Beige-L

sports bra Microfiber sole support of the brand Correa 007Lingerie
I gave this only four stars because it is called a sports bra, but I doubt that even how to use a puppet ...no support for a thing to do ..
E 'super comfortable, soft and silky ...what I like to wear my PJ, or elsewhere as a layer of something else.
I would definitely buy another! "E 'come in time. And it works very well. This is not to support a ton, but it fits well and is very comfortable., Very comfortable and good for Bikram yoga classes! Apply for a good and easy. Secco quickly. I love my wife liked it so much that he ordered three more. He used yoga. I love this sports bra! is very convenient and flexible, if passed. I love the color pink, but do not show a picture of him. Not too much support, but in general ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment