Thursday, April 14, 2011

Champion Women's Action Tech Sports Bra #029

Champion Women's Action Tech Sports Bra #029

sports bra Action-Tech ® sports bra from Champion ® gives women advantage of convenience and equipment for the construction of a single piece. This innovative bra is a step in the design / sweater, and unique, the Champion of the inner wall of humidity, the Champion brand, * Color Signature "keyhole" logo racerbackImported'C "back in the middle of the bottom band body. 43% cotton, 43% polyester, 14%. Lycra spandex lining: 90% polyester, 10% Lycra SpandexWicking team performance, and lining
I am a 34 DD. I love this bra! I used mine. I prefer wired, but it irritates my skin, when it starts. Great alone or another bra. And not bad, but not good. shaped and swayed. Does not reflect as much, but he always bounces back. I am a C cup size, and it is difficult to find decent cycling. I liked them better padded sports bra. I used these sports bra for years and it works well. They com ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment