Thursday, April 14, 2011

Glamorise Women's Full-Figure Sports Bra #1006

Glamorise Women's Full-Figure Sports Bra #1006

sports bra Style Glamorise 1006B, C, Full coverage, unlined, no wire cutting. Smooth, seamless construction. Straps gently cushion the shoulder. Without an extension, adjustable shoulder straps. Designed to fit and flatter fuller figures. Column 3, line 4 hooks and closed his eyes in the back. Ideal for gardening and other light activities. Prevents fire Glamorise, color *, moisture, do not stretch seamless cups offer a little better service and back stretch mesh open comfortTwo upBreathable design75% Polyester, 20% polyamide, 5% Lycra SpandexPatented Magic Lift no-wire
It's everything you want in a bra. Very friendly, comfortable, wide belts (important for large size), moisture transport, not the cup seam. I do not bounce when I walk, but will support up to a sports bra when I go running. This is a bra, I walk every day and I would like to come in beige., I really love this bra. This is ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment