Monday, November 26, 2012

Summer Infant Mother's Touch Baby Bather, Bubble Fish, Large

Summer Infant Mother's Touch Baby Bather, Bubble Fish, Large

Bathing Tubs & Seats , Brand Summer Infant, Color Bubble Fish, Larger frame for newborns and bigger babiesCan be used in the tubSoft mesh sling seat conforms to your babyIncludes deluxe head support for infantsBolstered edges for added comfort
Before buying this it was awkward giving my infant baths. With this bather he is now having a comfortable & safe bath. We are both are happy!, This Bath Seat is Amazing!! I love how soft and comfortable it is for my baby! Way better than all those heavy, hard plastic tubs. Super light and easy to store...dries out fast too! I know a lot of people have been complaining about smell....I have had no problems with smell at all. I hung a sticky hook up in my shower and hang it up to dry after each use = no smell. My baby is 2 months old and loves bath time because he is so calm and comfortable!!, After using this tub for about a week, I noticed a moldy smell coming from t...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment