Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Baby Jogger Rain Canopy For Under Seat Basket

Baby Jogger Rain Canopy For Under Seat Basket

Joggers The city select rain canopy for the under seat basket is designed to protect your personal belongings from inclement weather., Brand Baby JoggerCustom designed for the city select under seat basketMade from a PVC and BPA free material
I love this cover I use it everyday because it keeps everything out of the view of other people and I know no one can just grab something from the basket with this on. With you little one in the top postion facing you it would leave the bascket wide open this changes that. I only wish they had just made it zip on in the front but all together it is great, I would have to agree with the other review. I use this occasionally only because it is annoying to have to clamp the front piece to cover the basket.
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment