Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber & Green Tea Baby Wipes Popup Refill, 184-Count Pack (Pack of 3)

Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber & Green Tea Baby Wipes Popup Refill, 184-Count Pack (Pack of 3)

pampers baby Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber & Green Tea Baby Wipes Popup Refill, 184-Count Pack (Pack of 3), Brand HuggiesHelps keep your baby feeling cool and refreshed all day longRefreshing Cucumber & Green TeaEasy one-handed Pop-Up® Tub dispensingTubs feature Disney friends or designer trends choose your favoriteKeeps your baby feeling bath-like fresh
I've tried many wipes and these are by far our favorite!! They are nice and think and the scent is wonderful. I was afraid the scent would be too strong but it's just perfect. We have been using these for a few months now and so far so good... no rash or anything! :), These are the very best wipes out there!! I have three boys, and believe me I have my share of "messes" to clean up. These wipes are thick, soft, and leave your baby smelling fresh after messes and diaper changes, without tearing. They are not too wet or too dry (like some bran...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment