Monday, November 12, 2012

Baby Cocoon Bath Seat - Blue

Baby Cocoon Bath Seat - Blue

Bathing Tubs & Seats A soft a comfortable cocoon for baby to be bathed in., Brand Juvenile Solutions, Color Blue, Suction cups at the foot of seat attach to bathtub or sink (not suitable for non skid surfaces)Anatomical design provides support for baby's body allowing it to kick and splashSoft inserts offer extra comfort and support to baby's head and bottomSafely cradles a small infant from birth to 7 months (max. Wt. 17lbs/28" long)
This is absolutely great! I have used it with two babies now and they have both absolutely loved it. It allows me to put the baby in the big bathtub from about 6 weeks on. I always find that the water in the baby bathtub gets cold very quickly--with this I can use the big bathtub and the water stays warm enough for long and relaxing baths. Baby can kick his legs in the tub and splash around. I am even able to put my baby in the tub next to his two year old brother., We rec...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment