Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dream On Me 2 Position Baby Bather Bath Tub, White

Dream On Me 2 Position Baby Bather Bath Tub, White

Bathing Tubs & Seats , Brand Dream On Me, Color White, 25" Drain hose included2 position grows with your babyStand optional and sold separatelyLarge capacity tubUnique shape with safety supports for arms and legs keeps infant and toddler in the ideal bathing position
This is the only tub you will need for your growing baby. When your baby is unable to sit-up on his own, you can sit them on one side of the tub. When baby is ready to sit-up on his own, you can sit them on the other side of the tub. It's a great size to sit down in your tub. It's very easy to clean. However, I find it difficult for storage because it's so large. It did not include the drain hose as described. In my case it was not needed. I would recommend this tub for baby 2 months until two years, this just arrived in the mail today, i purchased the stand also. I couldn't wait until bath time! I placed my 4 month old baby girl in the tub and ...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment