Thursday, February 28, 2013

Solarsafe Stroller , Playard & Pack 'n Play Net - 85% UV protection

Solarsafe Stroller , Playard & Pack 'n Play Net - 85% UV protection

Playards , Brand Jolly JumperProvides 85% UV protectionFits most strollers, playards and pack 'n plays
Product is true to description. Works well with our Graco pack and play and as a cover for our stroller and infant car seat., I purchased this product with the intention of using it on my infant's stroller, car seat, and playard. The net fits on all three and serves its purpose. I wish it were a more translucent, however, so that I wouldn't have to remove the net every time I want to check up on him. It does keep insects and the UV rays away while he's too young for sunscreen still, so I don't have any other complaints!!, I haven't worried too much about whether the net is a perfect fit for the stroller, it's ample sized and I've moved it around and fastened it with big clothespins leaving an opening so the baby will have some extra air. It's very hot here and I can't be sure about the airfl...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment