Saturday, February 2, 2013

Baby Jogger 81260KIT2 2011 City Select Stroller with Second Seat - Onyx

Baby Jogger 81260KIT2 2011 City Select Stroller with Second Seat - Onyx

Joggers The Baby Jogger City Select offers parents the unique opportunity to customize their stroller into different combinations to suit their family needs This kit includes a Second Seat, Brand Baby Jogger
I have the Baby Jogger City Select with Second Seat and I love it. No stroller is perfect, but of the doubles I've had (Maclaren Twin Tecno, Maclaren Triumph and Bob Duallie), this is my go-to everyday stroller because it is the narrowest, goes anywhere and folds compactly. If I had to do it over, this probably would have been my only stroller - I just wish I had known about it before buying the others! As a sidenote, my husband did not think I needed this stroller and was quite mad when I got it. But yesterday, we did a two-cart BJs' run (4 boxes diapers, wipes, formula, groceries etc) and had ZERO room left in the back or anywhere else of the minivan, apparently. No problem - the two...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment