Sunday, September 16, 2012

Baby Trend Playard with Bassinet, Nambia

Baby Trend Playard with Bassinet, Nambia

Playards Baby Trend Nambia Nursery CenterThe Baby Trend Nambia Playard comes with a full removable bassinet. It features the flip away changing table. This comes with a mobile with three plush monkeys. The sides are covered with mesh and have large wheels for mobility. It is easy and compact to fold with nylon travel bag., Brand Baby Trend, Color Nambia, Mobile with three plush monkeysPlayard with full removable bassinetFlip away changing tableMesh sides with large wheels for mobilityEasy compact fold with nylon travel bag
This item is Most Excellent! Way better than what was expected. The picture does not do this play pen the justice it deserves. I bought this and had it shipped to my daughters house she got it in less then 48 hours I did not know realize that was even possible. I highly recomend this product it is so nice and sturdy. I have never seen anything like this waaaayyyy coooollll. I l...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment