Thursday, September 13, 2012

Baby Jogger Single Stroller Carry Bag for Summit XC/F.I.T.

Baby Jogger Single Stroller Carry Bag for Summit XC/F.I.T.

Joggers 50831 Features: -Single carry bag. -F.I.T. collection. -Color: Black. -Make traveling with or storing your stroller or jogger as convenient as possible. -Made with specialized storage compartments to protect your wheels. -Durable fabric and a sturdy carry strap., Brand Baby JoggerInterior pockets provide wheel protectionCustom designed for the summit and fit single modelsAvailable in black
This is a great stroller bag. As you can see from the pictures I uploaded, there are instructions on how to properly pack the stroller. PROS: -the bag can be fully unzipped, which make it easier to pack the stroller -instructions on each zippered bag - how to correctly place the wheel and avoid damaging the stroller CONS: -Unlike the Maclaren stroller bag, it does no have wheels so you cannot pull it behind you. =>Hence 4 stars I contacted Baby Jogger about this, and they told me that they were not...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment