Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pampers Clean 'n Go Baby Wipes, Resealable Packages 60 Count (Pack of 6)

Pampers Clean 'n Go Baby Wipes, Resealable Packages  60 Count (Pack of 6)

pampers baby Pampers Clean 'n Go Baby Wipes helps wipe away dirt and germs from head to toe with a wipe that's tear-free, dermatologically tested, and are made with pure water., Brand PampersEasy-to-carry resealable packagesPremium baby wipes designed for the specific needs of babies exploring their environmentPortable packages for on-the-go cleaningHelps wipe away dirt and germs from head to toeMade with pure water and tear-free ingredients
These wipes are my favorite wipes. I've tried the thicker kinds, the sensitive skin kinds, and I prefer these. It's simple, easy, and gets the job done. Also, I can take them on the go if I'd like as they come in a plastic package with an opening to pull each wipe one by one., I have used Pampers SoftCare Unscented Wipes, 720 Count, Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free, 72-Count Tubs, 8-Pack (576 Wipes), Target and walmart brand wipes. These are the...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment