Thursday, June 14, 2012

Baby Jogger Foot Muff Black

Baby Jogger Foot Muff Black

Joggers Baby Jogger's Foot Muff is custom designed to fit our Performance, City, Q and ATS Series strollers. This is a great accessory to help keep your baby?s legs warm in cool weather. The extra padding helps make the ride more enjoyable as well., Brand Baby Jogger, Color (As Shown) Jet Black, comes in black, red, arctic blue, seafoam green, lilacsoft paddingallows harness straps to feed throughaccessory for stroller
I bought this for my Baby Jogger. It is a great product, although it contains no instructions and I installed it wrong. I could not figure out why it always slipped down. I contacted Baby Jogger and they told me to thread it through the center grip. And it worked. Love it!, This is really nice. Actually zips apart to make it less heavy in warmer weather. works with all strollers. My son stays really warm when going for walks., We've been using the footmuff with our performanc...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment