Saturday, May 12, 2012

Baby Jogger Cooler Bag

Baby Jogger Cooler Bag

Joggers The Cooler Bag is designed to keep food or drink at a desired temperature - cold or hot. Holds six 12oz drink cans or baby bottles. To attach, simply velcro around the frame., Brand Baby Jogger, Color Black, Drink cansDesigned to keep food or drinks coolLarge enough to hold six 12 ozCompatible with any singe Baby Jogger stroller or Advance mobility push chair
I'll be honest, I've had this cooler for about a week now and I have yet to use it. We are going on vacation soon so I am sure that I will get plenty of use then., I have a City Mini Double and I have to say that it does not affect how flat the stroller folds! My husband loves it because we are always outside with the neighbors and he does not have to go back inside to get a cold drink. It will be great for when we go on trips too. We use this product every day and absolutely LOVE it!, Used this for a recent trip to Disney. Worked ...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment