Monday, May 21, 2012

American Baby Company Organic Interlock Pack N Play Sheet

American Baby Company Organic Interlock Pack N Play Sheet

Playards The organic knit cradle sheet is made of super soft and breathable knitted organic cotton interlock material for baby's comfort. The story of organic cotton: Once upon a time I was organically grown in a land far far away. I am grown free of pesticides whereas conventional cotton accounts for 275 million pounds of pesticides annually. I am then cultivated and hand-picked of insects then spun into thread and made into organic bedding which is incredibly fine soft and strong. I am proud to be made of organic cotton. I stand for clean air water and soil. I am ideal for baby's sensitive skin and am the most natural fabric for your baby. Baby will thank you and so will Mother Nature., Brand American Baby Company100% organic cotton interlock pack n play sheetOrganic cottonNatural color no dyes27" x 39"Machine wash cold with like colors do not bleach
I am happy with this purchase. The s...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment