Monday, May 28, 2012

American Baby Company Organic Cotton Velour Pack N Play Sheet

American Baby Company Organic Cotton Velour Pack N Play Sheet

Playards , Brand American Baby CompanyOrganic cottonMachine wash cold with like colors do not bleachOrganic cotton velour pack n play sheet with 80 or 20 polyester backingDeep fitted pockets for a better fit27" x 39"
We use this all the time. It is very soft and I have peace of mind knowing that it is organic., We were looking for some sheets that were organic and comfortable for the new baby. After looking around, we found these on Amazon. They are just what we wanted!, I ordered this for our Graco Zurich Pack n Play and was super impressed with it (I have never written a review til now). It is super soft and cuddly and really nice quality. It fits the pack and play perfectly after I washed it (I didn't try it before) and also looks really nice with the Zurich (it matches the cream colored doggies that hang from the canopy). I will probably order a 2nd one., I love the feel of this sheet. ...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment