Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pampers Kandoo Flushable Wipes, Funny Berry Scent, 100 Count Refills (Pack of 6)

Pampers Kandoo Flushable Wipes, Funny Berry Scent, 100 Count Refills (Pack of 6)

pampers baby Kandoo Flushable Toilet Wipes clean up to 30% better than toilet paper! They're moistened with lotion and pop up from the tub with the push of a button designed for little hands., Brand PampersMoistened with lotion - Ensures a thorough cleaning 30% better than toilet paperHelps empower kids to proudly say "I can do it myself!"Flushable - Compact to be flush friendlyEasy to use - No rolling or ripping requiredPerfect fit for little hands - About the size of two pieces of toilet paper
We have been using these for years. If used properly these wipes are wonderful. The scent is not overpowering. I prefer the berry to the green ones (those made me feel nauseous when I was pregnant). The sensitive kind are great too. My son knows to use only what is needed because we taught him how to use them. My children have had no sensitivities to these wipes. The price with a subscription is reason...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment