Friday, March 8, 2013

Disney Newborn To Toddler Bath Tub, Winnie The Pooh

Disney Newborn To Toddler Bath Tub, Winnie The Pooh

Bathing Tubs & Seats Beary functional. This Summer Infant Winnie the Pooh newborn-to-toddler bath tub is a must-have. In multi., Brand DisneyToddler tub for growing babiesQuick drying mesh fabricPadded headrest for extra neck and head supportNewborn clip-on sling fits in sink or tubMesh sling conforms to newborn for comfort
I bought this bath for my NB. It provides the perfect support for him. I am suffering from carpal tunnel, so it is great to not have to hold him the whole time. He is now 3 months, I am still using the support and he absolutely loves his bath time., I bought this product for my sister because she loves Pooh and she had a good feeling that she was having a boy. After she had told me she recieved the tub, I noticed that she didnt seem excited to have it and I asked her, "well, do you like it?" and she replies, "yea, but its pink, why would you get me a pink tub?" I assured her that her eyes...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment