Sunday, December 2, 2012

Davinci Cameron 4 in 1 Convertible Crib with Under Drawer, White

Davinci Cameron 4 in 1 Convertible Crib with Under Drawer, White

Convertible , Brand DaVinci, Color White, Made of sustainable New Zealand pineToddler rail includedConverts to full size bed with M5789 rails sold seperatelyUnderdrawer includedJPMA certified; meets and exceeds federal safety regulations
I purchased this crib through Amazon partner site Beanworthy.com. I placed my order on Tuesday December 21 and received the crib on Wednesday December 29. The ONLY issue I had was that the company that delivered the crib had called on December 28 to setup a delivery time of 10 AM - 2 PM on December 29. Wednesday my husband stayed home waiting for the crib to arrive. At 2:45 I called the delivery company only to hear from the receptionist that the driver was close and would be there when he could...Just makes me wonder why they bothered to setup a delivery time if they were not going to stick to that time window. The crib arrived in one large box at 3:45; the box ...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment