Saturday, December 15, 2012

Baby Jogger PE Board for use with Single City Mini Strollers

Baby Jogger PE Board for use with Single City Mini Strollers

Joggers The new 2011 Baby Jogger City Mini strollers now have a firm back support which makes it more comfortable for you baby. If you want you can now buy the board and attach it to your City Mini Single and have the same feature., Brand Baby JoggerEasy to instalAdd it to your existing City Mini to make the back support firm
I just got this, but it fits perfectly and is just what I needed. My baby is now 10 months old and she has been so "flumpy" in the stroller because the back had no support. I am happy so far., Really does make a difference. My toddler has a much easier time sitting up and seeing out - a big prior aggravation for him. Less $ directly from Baby Jogger web site - but they asked for too much info and charged for shipping. Fits well in my 2008 model - sticks up beyond the slot a bit, but not in the way. So, totally happy here.
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment