Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Safety 1st Bath Sling, Blue

Safety 1st Bath Sling, Blue

Bathing Tubs & Seats This bath sling is perfect comfort for use in a sink or bathtub bath. Details: Designed for quick drying to prevent mold Cushioned legs and sides Light weight Easy to store when not in use Durable materials., Brand Safety 1st, Color Blue, Light weightCushioned legs and sidesEasy to store when not in useDesigned for quick drying to prevent moldDurable materials
I had purchased the Summer Infant Soothing Tub and Shower and was disappointed to learn the bath sling cover that came with it was not washable. It's also padded, so it got moldy and gross. I got this sling to replace it. It fits well, and it's not padded so it dries better. Hopefully we won't have the mold problem again!, Once baby girl grew out of her infant tub, I went looking for something I could put her in while I bathed her in the big tub. This was perfect. I love that it has a slight recline to it and is mesh. Plus, it'...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment