Saturday, October 6, 2012

Babymod Lily 4-In-1 Convertible Crib with Toddler Rail I, Espresso

Babymod Lily 4-In-1 Convertible Crib with Toddler Rail I, Espresso

Convertible , Brand DaVinci, Color Espresso, 1- year limited warrantyJPMA certified, lead and phthalate free, and non-toxic finishMulti-level mattress supportConverts to toddler bed, day bed, and full size bed (M4799 conversion rail sold separately)Made of sustainable New Zealand pine wood
We ordered this crib for our new born daughter. What a fantastic crib. Very well made and easy to assemble. It looks fantastic as well. Very well made. Two thumbs up!!!, I bought this bed as a second bed to keep at my parents' home. My son loves it. It is very attractive and it is great quality. You can't beat the price either.
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment