Thursday, April 26, 2012

Safety 1st Kirby Inflatable Tub in Blue

Safety 1st Kirby Inflatable Tub in Blue

Bathing Tubs & Seats Recessed drain plug
Hangs on the wall for easy drip dry and storage
Soft material comforts your baby
Tub is perfect for baby
Eco friendly, non phthalate vinyl, Brand Safety 1st, Color Blue, Sized for a self-sitting child to prevent them from toppling overDrain plug allows quick and easy drainingSoft vinyl is gentle on toddler's skinHangs on wall for easy drip dry
I bought this tub for my son who was 5 months old yesterday. He loves this! In his infant tub he would scream and have a fit so I was taking him into the shower with me but nervous about falling. Now that we have this he loves his bath time! He loves looking at the frogs and lily pads and splashes around like crazy! It is not slippery in the least bit so he is not sliding anywhere while playing and I fill it with soapy water so he has bubbles. I also like that the bottom inflates for more cusion as well! We've had it bl...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment