Monday, April 23, 2012

Pampers Baby Dry Overnight Extra Protection Diapers, Size 5, 92 Count

Pampers Baby Dry Overnight Extra Protection Diapers, Size 5, 92 Count

pampers baby Pampers Baby Dry Overnight Extra Protection Diapers extra flexible tabs expand and contract with your baby, ultra absorb core outstanding overnight absorbance and it has a comfortable contoured fit., Brand PampersStretchy sides and soft fasteners that stretch and overlap for a snug fitA premium diaper designed for babies 30 to 40 lbsOffers quilted blanket-like softnessFeatures Xtra-absorb zones in the coreDesigned for overnight and multi-occasional usage
I've been using these diapers for about six months for my now 16 month old son. We cloth diaper during the day but I needed a super absorbent disposable for my heavy-wetter and these have been great! I have not had any leaks and they fit my son's slim frame well. The diapers have a lot of absorbency in the front which is perfect for boys and/or stomach sleepers. My son still wakes up at night but I no longer have to change soggy, lea...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment