Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Summer Infant 2 Sided Panel Extension Kit For The Secure Surround Play Yard

Summer Infant 2 Sided Panel Extension Kit For The Secure Surround Play Yard

Playards 2 panel extension kitDurable plastic panelsNeutral colors blend with home decorExpands inside area to 34.4 square feetPanels are 30" tall and 32" Wide, Brand Summer Infant, Color Cream, Panels 32" wide2 plastic panels included to create a large play area
The extension is nice, but it was hard to add. You have to twist the gate in a wierd way and the knobs were hard to twist. The extra space is nice., I bought these to enlarge my secure surround play yard. It works wonderfully and greatly increases the size of the play area. However, it is a royal pain to add the panels in. It was worth the trouble., I received the 6 piece base unit a few days before this arrived and my 10 month old fussed whenever I put him in it- there wasn't as much room as I had hoped. Then we received the extentions- the amount of room it added was amazing! He happily plays in it, and I can get in, too!, Must...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment