Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pampers Soft Care Scented Wipes, 720 Count

Pampers Soft Care Scented Wipes, 720 Count

pampers baby Soft Care Baby Wipes clean gently like a baby’s washcloth. Thousands of soft cleansing buds, plus pure water and pleasant baby powder scent help leave your baby’s skin feeling perfectly clean., Brand PampersComforting, baby powder scentPampers Baby Fresh is now Pampers Soft CarePure WaterThousands of soft cleansing buds
I normally buy Huggies wipes, but I purchased these wipes because they were on sale. Unfortunately, my baby (who has never had any diaper rash issues before) was very red after using these. I would avoid these if your baby has even the slightest sensitive skin., These are, in my opinion, the best baby wipes you can get. Pampers' classic wipes are fantastic (their thick ones are AWFUL, though), we've been using them for years. Personally, the babyfresh scent is my favorite. Unscented are great too, but I really love these. Thank you, Pampers!, Bought it because of Am...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment