Saturday, November 19, 2011

Graco Quilted Pack 'n Play Sheet, Tea

Graco Quilted Pack 'n Play Sheet, Tea

Playards , Brand Graco, Color Tea, Quilted cotton-poly sheet helps keep baby cozy27" x 39" sheet fits most portable playardsMachine washableEssential for comfy napsHelps maintain a cleaner playard
I needed this sheet for a new Pack N Play I purchased for a visit with my daughter, son-in-law and 3-month old granddaughter. My daughter already has this sheet at home and I got it for my Pack N Play because it is her favorite. Washes and dries up great and fits the Graco Pack N Play like a glove. You will not be disappointed. Amazon's lightning fast delivery is something I have come to depend on. I have never been disappointed with anything I've ordered from Amazon!, These sheets are poorly made. They feel like mattress pad material rather than soft sheets and the backing fell apart after one washing despite having followed the washing instructions. I am returning this product and would not reco...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment