Sunday, November 27, 2011

Carters Quilted Woven Playard Fitted Sheet, Green/Choc

Carters Quilted Woven Playard Fitted Sheet, Green/Choc

Playards , Brand carter's, Color Green/Choc, Extra thick quilted fabric for soft surfaceReinforced cornersQuilted cottonMachine washable
I bought this for my Graco pack and play and it is a perfect fit. The monkeys are so cute and it is neutral so I can use it now for my daughter and for any future children. It washed great, so far about 6 or 7 times, and no quality issues., I wish I'd more closely read the reviews for this sheet - it is very very cute and I eagerly washed and dried it according to the instructions and decided to put it on my Graco Pack n Play right away to welcome our newborn home. Unfortunately the sheet did not even come close to fitting. How sad. I'm returning., I really loved the look and feel of this sheet, and was very excited to get it washed and onto my daughter's pack n play. But unfortunately as soon as I went to put it on, I was disappointed. It is too small for a ...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment