Thursday, July 21, 2011

Snug Tub

Snug Tub

Bathing Tubs & Seats This inflatable tub makes big tubs child size and offers a padded secure space for bathing. For use with children who sit without support at the age of 24 months. The headrest can be safely used for children's shampoos. Suction cup makes it easy to hang and store. Measures 21x32x9 inches fully inflated. Features: Makes big tubs child sizePadded, safe place for infants and toddlersSuction Cup, it is easy to dry, hang GarSuctions brand Kel-down bathtub drains or wall valve portable for travel
I bought this tub for my daughter for 5 months and I love it! This is the perfect transition between his baby bathtub size. I recommend the Snug-Tub chair in the bathroom. It is much easier to ground the child in the Snug tub in a home bathroom clean. Rinse hair is a breeze, and there is plenty of room to grow!, Was this the perfect thing for my 5-Mont ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment