Monday, July 4, 2011

Safety 1st Tubside Bath Seat

Safety 1st Tubside Bath Seat

Bathing Tubs & Seats Tubside Bathtime Bath Seat makes it easier. Designed to meet 10.5 months of age children, and the saddle to keep nontextured bathroom. When the block countoured, non-slip seat in the right place, it is easier to wash. Enlarge your small holes legs and elbow pad is a nice little "Bathtime for you. Hold up children who can sit alone, is not suitable for children who can pull to a standing position. Meet the new ASTM standards. Make Child Safety monthsAdjustable 1stFor openingsContoured 10 / 05 feet and slip pads place resistantElbow parentsLocks
I have read some negative reviews, and hesitates to buy, but boy I'm glad to have bought it. I had the old style (blue), bath seat for my daughter and feel that it is much better. I read that some people have difficulty fitting ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment