Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Baby Jogger 2010 City Select Stroller with Second Seat Diamond

Baby Jogger 2010 City Select Stroller with Second Seat Diamond

Joggers This fashion forward addition to Baby Jogger s road tested line has premium features that make it the best ride on the block The fine padded seat has a degree vented recline angle equipped with a weather cover It comes with Second seat, Brand Baby Jogger
I just recieved my Baby Jogger City Select in Diamond for my 2 1/2 year old and newborn. I was hesitant to buy this color I thought it would get dirty easy especially living in MN where we are snowy many months of the year. But I have to admit it's the nicest color of them all and I plan to make a stroller liner (the Mclaren stroller liner works as well) for my 2 year old's seat to keep it clean, and truly dont plan to use it during the winter anyway. If your in the market for a convertible stroller this is the answer. The other two strollers I was debating on was the Phil and Ted or the Joovy Caboose. The Phil and Ted was pretty amazin...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment