Friday, August 17, 2012

timi & leslie Convertible Charlie II Diaper Bag, Mustard

timi & leslie Convertible Charlie II Diaper Bag, Mustard

Convertible Faux leather with antique brass hardware, Brand Timi and Leslie, Color Mustard, Handy key fobStroller straps and detachable/adjustable shoulder strapInsulated bottle holder with clip-on handleChanging mat with diapers/wipes pocketPouchette for Mom's essentials- with credit card slots and zipper pocket
I love the look and design of this bag. It looks expensive, but it doesn't cost as much as other top of the line brands and styles. It's a little on the big size for every day use, in my opinion. I've used it when taking weekend trips and it's perfect. I can pack diapers, clothes, blankets, etc and still have room left! For normal day trips to the store or what not, I prefer my smaller bag. The various compartments are nice for keeping things organized and I love the little purse that comes with it. I place my i.d., credit cards, lipstick and other vitals in it so I can keep my things separ...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment