Monday, March 5, 2012

Graco Silhouette Pack 'N Play Playard, Clairmont

Graco Silhouette Pack 'N Play Playard, Clairmont

Playards Graco - Cribs - Graco Silhouette Pack N Play Crib and Changer Set in Clairmont, Brand Graco, Color Clairmont, Half dome canopy shades bassinet with a calm charming influenceBaby basics organizer blends practical baby care with style and flair offering diaper stacker, refillable wipes container, and storage compartments5 classical songs and above 5 soothing nature sounds2 speed vibrationSqueeze latch adds graceful detailing to natural folding motion
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Even sleeker in person. This pack n play is so durable! My three year old wild man uses it as a fort (until the baby arrives next month) He weighs 30lbs and i have no concerns about him in it. I returned my EXPENSIVE eddie bauer pack n play and i am SO GLAD that I did. There is NO COMPARISON! Graco is by far the way to go. I now have graco everything. This is my second child and i have learned to just go with graco. ...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment