Sunday, February 12, 2012

Aquababy Bath Ring in White/Blue

Aquababy Bath Ring in White/Blue

Bathing Tubs & Seats
This wasn't a cheap product but it works well for the purpose it serves. The only thing I wasn't happy with was the toys don't move around for the baby to play with and that would have been nice for his enjoyment during bath time., I love this product!! I know they don't recommend the use of these chairs anymore but I do! My son has been sitting very well on his own for two months now, but I was always uneasy about it in the tub. With this chair he doesn't slip and slide around and can just sit and play with his tub toys while I wash him. Obviously I never leave the room while he is in this chair, in the tub, or even in the bathroom alone, so the warnings about this product did not affect my decision to buy. I find this chair to be very helpful and my son seems to enjoy it. We have only had this chair about a month but the suction cups on the bottom have worked perfectly so far (th...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment