Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sassy Baby Disposable 200 Counts Diaper Sacks

Sassy Baby Disposable 200 Counts Diaper Sacks

pampers baby , Brand SassySack has built in tiesBaby powder fresh scentSacks are disposableSeals in wetness and bacteria from soiled diaper
These are great for dirty diapers. They are always in my nursery on my changing table!, I had a sample of this product and was pleasantly surprised to find they came in a 200 count. No more diaper pails and no more mess. I highly recommend this product to anyone., this is better than the similar product I bought from BabysRus. design is the same but it controls odor better. I recommend this very highly!, I always carry these in my diaperbag so that I can dispose those used diapers in a friendly way. If there is no trash can around, I can easily hold on to this nice little blue package until I find one. These work so well, I don't even bother with the more expensive diaper disposal cans for the nursery. It eliminates the chore of empting that stinky heavy t...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment