Monday, March 28, 2011

InStep Safari Swivel Double Jogging Stroller (Blue/Chocolate)

InStep Safari Swivel Double Jogging Stroller (Blue/Chocolate)

Joggers Comfort, functionality and style come together in a stroller ® Safari swivel double INSTEP run. Large pneumatic wheels and a zero degree turning radius allow you to conquer tight turns and small spaces. This sports car is easy to fold and carry on the go parents. Mark the top, blue / chocolate, spacious and comfortable with 75 pounds per child capacityLarge interiorSteel seat under the basket and drawing useReclining is easy to fold the seat has a wide range of adjustment
I have this car a couple of weeks and I walk a lot with him. "S so easy to maneuver and grow. It is as agile s! The back seats to put some back, which is a bit" weird for my almost 3 years, but it's fine for my 6 months. I had my heart on the Dualla BOB, but at a price of $ 500 was not an option, it is a good alternative. The color scheme is impressive, and the wheel is incr ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment